Disconnect Water/Sewer Services

Dear Valued Customer,

Here is our disconnection form to end service with the City of Fernley. Please fill out the bottom portion of our disconnection form and send back to utilbill@cityoffernley.org.  If you have a past due balance this will need to be paid before we can take the property out of your name. Please send disconnection form back to us with a copy of your I.D and your signature on the form. Once we receive the form back, we will take the property out of your name. If you have a deposit on your account, we will take the final bill out of that deposit and refund you the remaining balance. It may take 4-6 weeks for that deposit to get to you. 

  • Any requests for connecting or disconnecting water and sewer service after 2:00 p.m. or on our shut off day will be completed the following business day.

Termination Request Form

 If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call 775-784-9930 or by email at utilbill@cityoffernley.org